The Pink and Green Party

The Pink and Green Princess Party was a success!
Here's lots of pictures for you!

Ella's one request was a sign that said "Happy Birthday Princess Ella". She reminded me a couple times a day about it!

To welcome the royal guests...
I like it when you can tell you're at the right house...over half the guests had never been to our house before.


My husband can build houses...and apparently castles now too!
I purchased a 3 sided presentation board (already pink) at Hobby Lobby.
My husband drew out the castle shape on the backside, and then cut it out.
The flags are wooden skewers with green felt flags!

Every girl at the party got to be a princess...complete with their own cape and crown!
I used the same tutorials I used here!

No royal banquet is complete without flowers...tissue paper flowers fit into this "not so royal budget"! I used Martha's directions.
Every princess needs a sparkly slipper...template and directions found here!
Homemade green gingham napkins and pink hobnail plates that I found at a garage sale...8 for $1.00! With 3 girls in the house, I couldn't pass them up!


Homemade tablecloth and banners complete the festive look!


Another view!

The menu was kept simple...cake and a drink.
Sugar rimmed glasses held the pink and green princess punch!
(A scoop of lime sherbet, a scoop of raspberry sherbet and some 7UP)
Each girl got her own princess cake.
I used this pan to create the bottoms of the dresses.
(I bought mine at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon)
Polly Pockets and Princess make up the top half of the girls
We played pin the crown on the princess. Again modeled after the princess on the invite.
Everything was felt so it stuck by itself, instead of needing pins or tape.
Bad pic...the background is pink with a white princess.
Other games we played were:
a treasure hunt...the were on the hunt for the queens treasure box. Inside was diamonds, necklaces and rings for everyone.
Queen Commands (Simon Says)
The Royal Freeze Dance Ball
And a Pinata.
To carry all the goodies home, each girl received her own canvas bag with her first initial monogrammed on it.
We also set up this castle tent we already had...the girls had fun pretending with it!
Oh...if you live near me...and are planning a pink and green princess party, feel free to borrow all our pink and green party supplies!
I'm serious...so don't be shy!

The Mackeys  – (November 24, 2009 at 5:45 PM)  

love it! Is Omaha close enough to borrow the stuff :)

I love how Soph got into the picture too :)

ljk  – (November 24, 2009 at 6:45 PM)  

Maddi saw these pictures and when we got to the one with all the cakes, she screamed, "I LOVE THIS!!!"

Nothing like your target audience giving their approval! :)

sara  – (November 24, 2009 at 8:04 PM)  

Gorgeous!!!!! I love how the table looked. Good job, Mom!

anna –   – (November 26, 2009 at 7:35 PM)  

you, woman, are amazing.

amy & lisa  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:54 PM)  

This is such a cute party!! And I really like the garland. It's different...perfect! :)

Anonymous –   – (August 7, 2011 at 11:58 PM)  

where did you get the tent

Anonymous –   – (August 8, 2011 at 12:00 AM)  

i used to have a tent just like that when i was younger

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP