Pink and Green On The Brain

There's a certain little 4 year old in my home who is turning 5 very soon...this little 4, soon to be 5 year old is always very decisive.
This girly girl decided she would like to celebrate princess style this year...pink and green princess to be exact!
I love a good color theme...no problem there...
but princess in the right color combo...there is the challenge!
First we needed an invitation.
I was planning on making the invite, but needed some ideas.
I started searching etsy and lo and behold I came across these!
Perfect!!! So perfect that I opted to not make my own, but buy from event123.
They arrived and were lovely and very well made...and with the sweetest matching envelopes.
A great start to a sweetly royal birthday party!
Stay tuned for more!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP