CANDY!!!!!!!!

Do you have a mound of candy at your house? We do here!
So what did I do today...I bought some more Halloween candy on clearance!
Did I hear some gasps of horror??? I have plans...trust me. Here's some of the ways we'll use up the Halloween candy in the upcoming months:
Candy Corn
(click on picture for recipe and instructions)


Click here for some sweet homemade candy bracelets!

Snicker Bars

They key ingredient for some Snicker Apple Salad

Chopped up...an easy topping for some fresh out of the oven brownies.

Kisses

Perfect for a few batches of Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies!

Reece's Peanut Butter Cups

A test of my will power

Some more batches of cookies-Peanut Butter Cup

More Candy Ideas

Perfect decorations for Christmas time Gingerbread houses!

Lollipop Flower Cupcakes

There's some ideas to get you started...check out the clearanced candy, and have some fun!

Also, check out the costume clearance...a dress-up box would make a perfect Christmas gift for a little girl or boy!

And of course, think ahead to next year!

(Just don't buy the candy for next year!)

The Mackeys  – (November 5, 2009 at 9:48 AM)  

wow a comment from you on my blog! made my day :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP