More Simple Halloween Decor

Have you had enough yet? Halloween is tomorrow...there WILL be some end to this, I promise!
It all started with these 2 little crocks I found thrifting:

I decided to put tricks on one, and treats on the other. I ended up using rub-on transfer letters. They turned out OK...and are decorating my upstairs hallway. As I was doing this project I started thinking it would be cool to actually have our tricks and treats for Halloween in some sort of labeled jar. They would have to be bigger...this is what I ended up with:

Chalkboard paint on glass jars...yes it's been done before...but it's still a fun way to greet your trick-or-treaters! And I can use it for other times throughout the year!


The Mackeys  – (October 30, 2009 at 5:04 PM)  

great idea Steph! And yes, I will take you up on the frappucino bottle offer

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP