Owl Bet You Like Cheap Artwork!

Now I need to clarify that this art project will take extreme talent and huge amounts of artistic talent.......
by Hallmark!
Have you ever walked by the card section in a store and a pretty card caught your eye?
Here's what I say...BUY IT!
Who cares if it's a congratulations on you mole removal...if the outside is pretty, who cares!
(as long as the outside doesn't mention the mole removal thing)
I found this pretty owl card at Target...the frame was $1 at a garage sale. (But thrift stores have tons too!)
I painted the frame with some "Burnt Orange" spray paint I found at Lowes.
Place the card inside...and that's it!
Change your cards seasonally...in a little over a month you'll be receiving lots of holiday cards in the mail...frame some of those!
Let your creative minds wander, as you wander the card aisle!






Christy  – (October 20, 2009 at 11:26 AM)  

thanks for another great idea, steph!

Unknown  – (October 21, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

Greetings~ I've sent you an email, please let me know if it made it through.
I just adore your ideas and look forwarding to getting to know you.
"OWL BE BACK SOON!"

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP