Ladies...Start Your Saws!

Nicole shared a GREAT blog with me the other day...


Knock Off Wood
It's called Knock-Off Wood. If you can build, would like to learn or have someone in you life that just loves to build you things...than this is the blog for you!
Truly inspiring!

Farmgirl Chaos  – (January 22, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

So glad you posted this. Hmm. Maybe I should do that on mine as well. Didn't think of that. Oops!

I have been wanting a bench or 2 for my dining table and then in my little entry. I can't bring myself to pay the price stores are asking for. So when I finally came across a couple of her bench 'knock-offs', I got excited! I can't wait to make them. :)

ljk  – (January 23, 2010 at 9:07 PM)  

I SOOO love this website--I will be putting Jamie to work very soon!!! He'll be thrilled, I'm sure!!

Wendi  – (January 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM)  

Hi Stephanie! I grabbed your handout from Saturday's workshop (unfortunately I missed yours!). I came acroos your blog!! So glad I did!! Love you style!!!! Just curious where you found the trough sink in your girls' bath?? Love love!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP