Another Christmas Post?

Yes, I'm doing it again....another post about Christmas.
This time I thought I would share with you a gift(s) that I received this year...
I LOVE all of them...but if I had to pick a favorite (picture, not child) it would be the last one, of my little 2 year old Sophia.
It captures so much...the sweet days of pigtails and baby curls....of her sitting on my lap and me putting my nose in her hair that smells still of baby shampoo.
The messy craziness that is Sophia.
The artist, Leia, is a friend of my sister (who was the gift giver). She's a very talented artist who has a blog and an etsy shop. Check her out.
Those beauties are still not hung up though...I know exactly where I will put them...but am waiting to do a wall collage until I find the right piece of furniture to hang them above.
Side note...a batch of these just came out of the oven...I may have a burned tongue in a few minutes!
(FYI-I omit about a 1/4 cup of oatmeal and replace it with ground flax seed)

Leia Brown  – (January 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

Thanks for the mention! I'm so glad you liked the sketches. Your girls are so beautiful :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP