Did You Even Know?

Look what I found! Chalkboard paint in a whole lot of different colors...24 to be exact! Check out Hudson Paint to view them all! I've seen black, green and blue before...but this blows my mind!


And don't forget about Martha....she came up with instructions on how to make your own custom colored chalkboard paint! Check it out here!

Farmgirl Chaos  – (January 21, 2010 at 10:27 AM)  

This is awesome! I have many ideas rolling around in my head now. I wonder if my landlord would mind me painting a wall in my apartment like the calendar. Hmm. :)
Thanks for sharing!

Appleseed Gifts  – (January 21, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

That's cool! I wanted to try and find something like this, but can't?? Thanks for the info on how to make it as well.

Ginger
Appleseed Gifts

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP