An Invite...

Here's the invite I made for my sister-in-laws baby shower. I originally saw this idea here
and have been saving it for almost a year in the "must do" file. It's just a circle of fabric with a piece of pie cute out (find a cup or something else that's round to trace) and then sew it up with some contrasting thread. I used glue dots to attach the "wheels", but hot glue will work just as well! It says at the top "here comes the baby in the baby carriage" with all the details below that. I right justified it, so all the writing flowed from the right side. (Print first, then sew).
Another thing I learned is because of the buttons, you will have to pay more at the Post Office to send this. Apparently they have to hand sort instead of running it through their sorting machine...you will need to buy a .64 stamp.

Kiki  – (June 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM)  

So cute! You are so creative.

I'm loving your blog and adding you to google reader.

The Mackeys  – (June 27, 2009 at 10:27 AM)  

I love it! When are you going to update with more pics of the house?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP