I HEART ETSY

This might just be the reason I repaint Sophia's room!





Aren't they BEAUTIFUL! They are fabric stickers! You can find them here.
Check out all the items for sale...they also have a boy version too!

Farmgirl Chaos  – (June 22, 2009 at 7:44 AM)  

I heart Etsy too! Too many good finds there.

(And I sure do like the headboard in the bottom picture as well!)

Christy  – (June 22, 2009 at 6:52 PM)  

me too! i have this same set in my favorites, & was considering it before i decided to paint my own. i think you should get it!!

The Mackeys  – (June 27, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

hmmm.... the birds are really cute. I need bird decals for Izzy's room... hmmm...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP