A Birthday Checklist

Happy May Day! I can't believe May is here already...but what's even harder to believe is that my baby will be 2 in less than two weeks! WOW! I thought we'd be in the house by now and that I could plan a little party for her and a few little friends...not this year...maybe we'll have a "just because" party next fall when her 2 older sisters are off to school. Even though I'm not planning a party I still have a birthday checklist...just a few things I'm thinking of for her special day.

An empty t-shirt + a little bit of fabric + some matching tulle = a cute tutu t-shirt that declares to the world that she is officially 2!


A little child sized hutch I picked up at a garage sale (for $7.50!) This will be transformed into a little kitchen/pantry for her new bedroom. Stocked with everything a kitchen needs...and hopefully lots of felt food!


If for some reason the above doesn't happen there's always this little dollhouse from Pottery Barn Kids!



Of course there will be birthday cupcakes and yummy food too!

Nicholas Mackey  – (May 1, 2009 at 4:09 PM)  

is it the 12th or 13th? email me to remind me...- Stac

call me Laura  – (May 1, 2009 at 10:56 PM)  

Your links were not active, but if I know what you are refering too, I made a tutu shirt for Em, its a big hit!

dancilhoney  – (March 5, 2011 at 2:09 AM)  

To make a birthday party enjoyable, every host needs a Birthday Party Checklist so that he/she does not forget little details of the party.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP