What's Better Than Cheap?

FREE...of course!
I love decorating with old books and am always on the lookout for them...look at what I found at the public library the other day...free books!

I always am on the lookout for an interesting title and coloring. Perhaps something I can change out seasonally. But, what if they have a title I don't want to display?

I just turn them around...the simplicity of the cream pages and the variation of cover colors are beautiful. Sometimes you have to peak under a dust jacket to see the possibility, but once it's home just take that dust jacket off.
Stack them on a shelf horizontally or vertically or put them under something to elevate it.

Check out your local library for a free section...if you can't find one, ask the librarian what happens to the old books they no longer want...you may find some treasures!



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP