Where I've Been Lately...

Supper is in the oven, the girls are playing animal doctors in their room, so I thought I'd steal away for a minute to post some pictures of our new home. My husband and his brother are busy working on the finish trim. I've helped when I could by filling nail holes or taping windows in preparation for painting.


Top Picture: The doors into the den and a little peak of the front door.
Bottom Picture: The stairs. The wainscoting will be painted trim color (creamy white). The posts on the bottom will be wrapped in maple and stained. The railing is still to come! The other side of the stairs look the same, as well as some surrounding walls. The side of the stairs you see is the dining room. I'm still working on all the paint colors...

Time to get the Shepard's Pie out of the oven...have a good evening!

Anonymous –   – (January 10, 2011 at 11:18 AM)  

Good article. Thank you.
http://www.box.net/shared/8guoosaf43

Anonymous –   – (January 13, 2011 at 1:11 PM)  

Cool. Thank you.
http://www.box.net/shared/vdzx4ngh23

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP