Handmade Christmas

This week in my house the elves are busy at work...
My oldest daughter has had 3 snow days in the past week...which I love having her home....but it makes it hard for the little sisters to work on their homemade Christmas gifts!

I did manage to get a couple gift projects done yesterday.
The idea from the clipboards below come from Skip To My Lou. Her instructions are here.
It was a pretty simple project....the hardest part was making the template for the paper to lay nicely around the clip...(which I recommend doing)
I found the clipboards and paper at Staples. The clipboard was just under $2.00 and a pack of 12 notebooks was around $3.50.

The next project I did was to cover these little mixing bowls I found at the thrift store (all 3 for $5.00). I was planning to use paper, but quickly found out I needed something a little more flexible for all the curves. Tissue paper could have worked. I used fabric...and lots of modge podge to go with it!

I like how they turned out. They are for Sophia and her little kitchen.

Just a fun picture...
the girls in their vintage Christmas aprons. (Found at a garage sale for .10/each!)





The Fam  – (December 29, 2009 at 7:30 AM)  

I miss your creativity, thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP