Christmas Gift Giving: Handmade

Hello all! We are digging out from a foot of snow and trying to stay warm and not too stir crazy!
I have been sick since Tuesday night...yuck!
Today I am linking you to other lists of great handmade items. Enjoy!
make sure to check out their archive for even more ideas!

You've found the perfect present...wrap it up...find the perfect free printable gift tag here!

Francie Horton  – (December 10, 2009 at 10:46 PM)  

Thanks for the mention! I'll be updating the list this weekend including some I've been working on myself.

And the links! I found some of the cutest stuff! Plus I'd never heard of modern handmade child - I love it. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP