Finds Around Town...

Here are a few items I found while I was out and about running errands!

Above: a curtain panel found at Hobby Lobby. I've never seen these there before, I found them in the 54" bolts of decorating fabric. One Panel cost $24.99, but could easily be less with one of those lovely Hobby Lobby Coupons!

I don't think I could have made a panel for much less...and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for color wise...the den is painted the Camel color and the other colors I will use in there will be Black and Cream!

Above: Another Hobby Lobby find...clocks for the girls rooms. Regular Price-$9.99. But I bought them when clocks were 50% off!

Above: Cute red clips from Staples (under $5.00)...will be perfect for my little desk space!
Binders- Wal-Mart! Yeah! They had other colors, including a pretty chocolate brown! These ran $3.50 each. Another item for my desk space.



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP