A House Update...

Our camera was M.I.A. for awhile, so I am just finally updating with some pics!

The above is our master shower. We decided to have a professional do it...I didn't feel like "learning the hard way" when it came to the possibility of water going places it wasn't supposed to. Plus our builder offers a warranty for things done by his subs.

My laundry room floor-old school linoleum. This was found at Home Depot!

The "hex" tile waiting to be installed in the kids bath.

A "peak" into the guest room.


The beadboard in the big girls room.

The beam in the great room...the rest of the columns and beams will be stained the same.
I am almost done painting...just a few small jobs to do!
The guys installing stone showed up today...I'm pretty excited about this!






Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP