Nice and Thrifty

If you read my family blog, this picture looks familiar...I am planning on doing something similiar over Sophia's crib.
picture from The Purl Bee

And look what I found at a thrift store:


6 of them...2 each of 3 different sizes...now to find some pretty fabric!

Farmgirl Chaos  – (February 24, 2009 at 1:41 PM)  

That is too neat! Which store do you go to...Good Will, Salvation Army, both? I went looking in both of the stores last week, and didn't find much of anything. But with your recent finds, it makes me feel like I'm not thrifty enough. Bummer. I'll just have to keep on looking.

Free Art Printables  – (March 1, 2009 at 10:13 PM)  

What a cute idea! It was great to find them at the trift store! Jen

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP