Nice and Thrifty...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


The girls and I had some time today between the chiropractor, picking up some necessities at Target and joining Hannah for lunch at school. What to fill the time with...the thrift stores of course! It's been many months since I set foot in one of these...the girls and the new house have taken up any "extra" time I have, but today it just worked out in favor of the thrift store! I'll be showing you my finds over the next few days!
Above are some Christmas items I came across...on the bottom are 2 placemates (they are the same, just 2 sided) they need a good ironing, but that's about it! Those are the colors I always like at Christmas time...the 2 shades of green and the 2 shades of red. I'm thinking of using them on a tray maybe or under something on a table, or I could always whip them into some pillows...lots of possibilities.
Sitting on top is a wooden box...I had been looking for a wooden box to put a Christmas memory/matching game in, and putting that on a coffee table/ottoman during Christmas time. And the tartan plaid is always a favorite!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP