I Heart Etsy...




This weeks etsy seller is

I just love how she captures childhood in such a simple and sweet way.

Last May I had her make these stickers for Sophia's first birthday...I packed each guest their own picnic lunch in these red gable boxes and put a sara + abraham sticker on it!

Farmgirl Chaos  – (February 20, 2009 at 12:54 PM)  

Oh, I love Etsy so much...I hate it. (Too many fabulous things to look at and things that I want...but I shouldn't spend money on.)

Here's a seller that I love for custom stamps.

sweetpaperie.etsy.com

Just thought I'd share!

Now I must go check out sara + abraham!

Nicholas Mackey  – (February 21, 2009 at 10:45 AM)  

and her first birthday party was ADORABLE! except for the rain...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP