Stirring...

Sorry peeps...it's been too long.
I was the lucky recipient last week of a nasty cold, which is really a downer on productivity.
But I'm feeling better, and ready to get back at it.
Needing, um I mean wanting, a wreath for my lovely front door...my decision to "stir" as much as I can of what I already have...resulted in this:

All I used was some of my dried leaves from another dried arrangement I no longer wanted. Some sticks and dried naturals I already owned. An old wood frame. My trusty staple gun. In under one hour I was done. YEAH!


call me Laura  – (September 15, 2009 at 7:54 PM)  

I like the old frame idea, it gives it something different not being round. I might have to steal that. I am ready for pumpkins and mums to adorn my front door/stoop.

Tara  – (September 16, 2009 at 4:46 PM)  

Yeah! Really grooving on the whole rectangular "wreath". Much less "wreathy" and way more cool!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP