A Little Excited...

Update: DON"T BUY THESE STOOLS! THEY ARRIVED AT MY FRONT DOOR WITH A BIG STICKER SAYING -USING THESE WOULD EXPOSE US TO LEAD! I WILL BE RETURNING THESE! I WISH THE WEBSITE WOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT BEFORE I ORDERED!
We are seriously lacking in the large furniture department now that we've moved into the house. I love old character pieces that are found at antique stores, flea markets and occasionally garage sales...plus it's the right price!
There are a few things that we need to buy new...like matresses, a couch and barstools. The barstools are on that list simply because I need 5.
I've given up on my dreams of some cool vintage industrial drafting stools...as pretty as they are....$2000 for a set of 5 wasn't.
I have ALWAYS liked these stools from Pottery Barn:

But still, $249 each x 5 = not happening

I found unfinished ones for less...like around $90 each.

But today...I was innocently looking on jcp.com in their Outlet section...and came across these lovelies:

Wednesday Deal Only: $39 each!!!!! Already finished...Antique Black!!! I could buy 5 for less than 1 at Pottery Barn! Man, I love knock-offs!
I grabbed the phone and called my husband shouting "EMERGENCY"...I'm sure that didn't thrill him...but he did say I could order them! YEAH!
I can't wait for these babies to arrive!


The Mackeys  – (September 23, 2009 at 7:33 PM)  

i can't wait to see them on the end of your island. Do you call it an island? I suppose. It is more like Australia though. I am looking for a little "Puerto Rico" of my own - not a Cuba nor an Aruba...

Farmgirl Chaos  – (September 24, 2009 at 4:26 PM)  

NICE! I could have used some. I have a table I acquired from someone's move, bought two chairs for it...but still needing 4 more. Call me too with the emergency next time. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP