Great Prints

These prints are great! Love the verse and the simplicity. You can find them here!
How's June been so far for everyone? My preschooler finished school last Friday and my 2nd grader finally finished today...yeah! So tonight, to celebrate, we are having an "Official 3rd Graders Only" slumber party. I am officially neck deep in girls (as opposed to my usual waist deep)! Anywho, life is good and exciting around here. Hope June has started great for you too!

The Fam  – (June 8, 2010 at 9:35 PM)  

Very nice! Which would be your first definition on the right....

Anonymous –   – (June 11, 2010 at 10:36 PM)  

Thanks for the link! I have been looking for Scripture (done artistically and ready to hang) for our new house.

Dawn Graber

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP