Tag Sale Alert!

I wanted to share with you all (who live in central iowa) a great tag sale!
Look what I found there today:

Letter Basket-$5...Bowling Pin-$3

This sale is held once in the spring and once in the fall. Past purchases include:

A little tray table for beside my bathtub. Cost-$3


Little foot stool/table between chairs in Master Bedroom. Cost- $10 or 15

Ladder for blankets in the Great Room. Cost- $15.
The sale is spread throughout 3 buildings on a farm. The buildings are overflowing with all kinds of treasures...
The sale is located 2 miles off of Highway 30 in between Colo and State Center.
25909 740th Ave.
State Center, IA 50247
Friday, May 7th, 9-5
Saturday, May 8th, 9-5




Farmgirl Chaos  – (May 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM)  

Ok. You will need to give me some more details about this, so I can be prepared for it in the fall. I can't make it there this time around. But definitely want to next time. Is there a blog or something about it? Thanks!
Oh, you picked up some fun stuff!

Anonymous –   – (May 13, 2010 at 1:39 PM)  

How did you use your bowling pin? I have one too and I've arranged it with a photo from the 60's of my great-grandma's bowling team. I found some bowling shoes at JB Knacker in Gilbert to go with them.
Dawn Graber

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP