Kitchen Progress

Hello All!
Just checking in to share some of what's been happening around here lately!
Between lots going on and the awesome weather, sitting in front of the computer has fallen to the bottom of the list!
My husband and his brother, Dan, made a lot of progress on the "long list of little things" for the kitchen. There's still more on it...but there's progress...and that's a beautiful thing!
Below:
Finishing touches on the range hood!

Almost finished with the island! And I think I've finally decided on the stools!


Beadboard backplash was made!
We painted it white...but I'm considering painting it our wall color "Believable Buff"




Anonymous –   – (April 22, 2010 at 2:51 PM)  

It all looks great! Our home is on the Tour of Homes this Sunday, so I've been frantically cleaning every square inch this week! I'm off to plant flowers in my pots and garden cart...take care!
Lisa

TheSassFamily  – (April 26, 2010 at 7:49 AM)  

I'm LOVIN IT!! Absolutely FANTASTIC!! Way to go Steph and Jacob!! I'm SO proud of you guys. You guys make an awesome team! Have Jacob quit being a dentist and you start your own buisness together... Then you can do my kitchen =0) Enjoy it and I know you will create many memories in there. It is the heart and soul of the home.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP