Vintage Printables for Your Walls

I had to share my 2 favorite sites for vintage printables and graphics...
Print them at home... email them to a copy center. Frame them...decoupage them to something! Have fun!

VintagePrintable.com


Check out this ad I found over at The Graphics Fairy !


The bicycle first caught my eye...but then the name of the wheel makers stopped me in my tracks! Apparently there's wheel makers on my husbands side of the family! I am thinking of actually paying to get this printed off huge, and making a big vintage sign out of it!

Ginger  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:27 PM)  

Hey! Just wanted to let you know about Mad Skills Monday! A new linky party I started over at SuperStinkyBoys! Hope to see you there!

Ginger
http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP