Organizing the Transients

WELCOME TO MARCH EVERYONE!
That feels really good to say that...winter here was one of the worst on record...
it never felt "that bad" when we got to stay indoors...but it did start feeling loonnnnnggggg. March gives me hope of warmer days ahead!
I still can't upload pics to this computer...so it will be another link for you all today!
I found this great organizing idea for items that are just "passing through" your house.
You could replace the boxes with baskets if it is in a very visible spot.
You could translate this idea into a space in your coat closet (I think that is what I will do).
She also has this idea, which I thought was another good one!
Reminds me a little of how my sis does it in her laundry room

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP