On The Hunt...

Why didn't I think of this before ?!!??!!

A vintage index card drawer for my recipes...love everything about this idea! My favorite look is vintage industrial...but that is a look that can be hard on the wallet...but adding little touches like this is very affordable! Now I just have to keep my eyes open for one...any hot tips?

And laminating my recipe cards that I would put in here....icing on the cake!

The other item(s) on my wish list is:

Vintage Mailboxes
We hung up a big bulletin board in the hall between our mudroom and kitchen...for the girls to display their creations. I think a row of vintage mailboxes...one for each kid...would be so sweet under the bulletin board.
Any tips on that request?

call me Laura  – (February 18, 2010 at 9:42 AM)  

Steph, have you ever been out to the ISU surplus sale, I think it is every wed at noon, you can search ISU surplus on the iastate.edu site, they sometimes have random old things that might work as a recipe holder. Old library stuff. I bought a 5 by 7 ft dry erase board for $20, the real magnetic thing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP