Find: Lighting

I am currently looking for a new light fixture to replace the one hanging over our stairs....



short of setting up a huge ladder, there is no way to clean it or replace burned out bulbs.


I came across the etsy store :




They are makers of beautiful, vintage looking lighting.
Go here and check them out!








Lorie  – (August 24, 2011 at 12:55 PM)  

Stephanie, I would love to feature your cute iPod snack cracker idea, but can't find an email address for you. Can you email me at lorieblogs (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks so much!

Anonymous –   – (April 20, 2013 at 12:33 PM)  

You do not have to invest hours at the gym or exert so a great deal
work and power in carrying out function out just to be in a position to tone your muscle tissues.


Feel free to visit my web site http://Harrycane.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP